Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Evolution of the Marshmallow

I we got these fun big pearls in the shop with the cute and fun matching vintage looking ones, I had to make this bracelet! It is a combo of beaded bracelet and charm bracelet. At that time, I decided it would be fun to name my jewelry. I must've been hungry because I named all my designs after food!! (Another passion of mine.) Well, it worked! People were curious and my classes to fill up to take the Marshmallow bracelet and Licorice necklace!

Well, you can't have Marshmallows without toasting them! The Toasted Marshmallow.
I retired the class for awhile and then this summer....The Firecracker!!
I feel kind of like a Harley girl with the wings on my Silver Marshmallow! Fall is coming, I am thinking we need an Autumn Marshmallow and then, of course, Candy Cane Marshmallow?

No comments:

Post a Comment