Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chains and Charms Necklace "Spring/Summer"



Last week, Linda and her daughter, Marcy took
my Chains and Charms class. They were so
nice and very talented! I borrow these pics from her website! I can barely get pictures of my own! How sad is that? This is her finished Chains and Charms necklace she didn't waiver too much from my design. Marcy made one similar- more simple with ocean charms and deep purple beads. It turned out fun! I love this design and colors, it just makes me happy!

I am letting this class take a breather until September then I think I will make a Fall version of it. We have some leaf charms at Ben Franklin that would look great with Amber and brown beads or some more of that deep purple, Marcy used!

We have topped it off with one of my favorite toggles. A great reminder: "Life is Good"!

Here is Marcy and Linda's ebay store. Or check them out on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment