Friday, July 9, 2010

Simplicity


Where I live it seems the chunkier the jewelry the better! So every now and then I like to go back to something delicate and simple. My friend Cassie inspired me for this design and she was inspired by a certain high-end catalog. But I have definitely made it my own.

This will be another class I will teach at Silk Petals in Farmington, Utah in August. The technique you will learn here is how to coil wire, and coil and coil! It is just another way to connect beads into a chain or charm or earrings and much less chance of it falling apart on you.

This necklace is made with fresh water pearls pewter charms and Swarovski crystals with a stainless steel chain that is one of my absolute favorites!
This class will be kitted and the cost will be $35 at Silk Petals.
To purchase already made is $50

I hope you enjoy this one. I think it will become one of my "go to" necklaces.

What are some of your "go to" jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment