Thursday, September 2, 2010

Teacher,s Pet or "Patient" RN lanyards

My older children (numbers 1, 2 and 3) are working on their own beading project. They are trying to earn money for sports and piano. In our school district, the teachers are required to wear a badge while they are at school (at least for the elementary schools).
So, we have come up with a few variety of lanyards that are adorable. But I do have a practical side. I like two-fers or even three-fers! So we made Bobble Toggles to wear with them when they are not used as a lanyard! Genius! I know! In fact, they are interchangeable so we will make some more neutral ones and extra Bobbles and Toggles to change them out. (If you are going blind like me some of these can be used as eyeglass holders....making them a 3-fer!!! woo hooo!!!)

They are selling them for $20 each or ....wait for it...."2 fer" $30!!!


Each lanyard/necklace is unique due to availability of beads they may never be alike! But, of course, they are all cute! I think the kids did a great job! This one above it called Ice Blue and the one below is Key Largo, this is one of my favorites. I love that I was able to find some larger shells for the Bobble that match the necklace!




No comments:

Post a Comment