Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blackberry Jam and 4th of July in December

My niece emailed me the other day to have me make her favorite Junkyard bracelet for her best friend this Christmas. She said purple was her favorite color. So, I picked my favorite mix. Blackberry Jam. A little black, purple and white, add some silver to the mix and it is the perfect recipe for something fun and cute. Here is my set up. This with a little TNT.TV on the computer and I am set! Yes, my ring is off. It is stinkin' cold in this room and it keeps flipping on me. buggy!



Blackberry Jam Junkyard! And the clasp reads, "The Moment is Now".



Here is another order I needed to finish before Christmas. The request: A fourth of July watchband! I guess the recipient has begun to collect holiday watchbands. Making it sure made me ready for parades and fireworks and the warmth of Summer!


(Sorry about the flash- It is so dreary outside I can't find good light.)





No comments:

Post a Comment